“In Alfaia a meal is much more than just eating. It’s a full pleasure!”
Those who appreciate the authentic flavors of the typical Portuguese food sit at the table in Alfaia. It has been so since 1880.
Alfaia Restaurant is one of Lisbon’s oldest, and here the ingredients are still chosen the old fashioned way.
Come enjoy a fish that still has the taste of the sea. We assure you that the pleasure will be all yours.
COD FISH FRIED CAKE (PATANISCAS)
- Cod Fish Fried Cake with Beans Rice
- Home Breed Chicken with Rice (Cabidela)
COD FISH AND PRAWN BREAD STEW
- Cod Fish and Prawn Bread Stew (Açorda) with Egg
- Squid Stuffed with Rice
- Portuguese Stew
- Cod Fish Cake with Tomato Rice
OLD-FASHIONED SHREDDED DUCK WITH RICE
- Old-Fashion Shredded Duck with Rice
- Rice and Octopus Fillet with Clams Rice
NEGRAIS SUCKLING PIG WARMED GARNISHED
- Negrais Suckling Pig Warmed Garnished
- Minho Style Cod Fish
- Home Breed Chicken with Rice (cabidela)
- Cozido à Portuguesa
- Minho style cod fish
- Cuttlefish Bulhão Pato style with coriander bread stew